18/08/2014

Girl vs Boy

Samalifies on WHATSAPP:

Boy : Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)

Girl : (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy : Hey please answer me)
( 11:50pm)

Girl : (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy : But why do you treat me like this ? Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)

Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy : Ok good night dear, I just wanted to tell you that today I have received my salary of Rs 50,000  and I
have kept Rs 20,000 for your shopping. But l think...

Girl(typing): Ohh hiiii dear...
Actually mom was around na !! That'sys why I couldn't reply.
And woooow honey  that's great news.
I love you a lot & when shall we go ? (12:05am)

Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl : Baby please answer me na...!!
dear I was offline last time. Janu when  we will go? (12:08am)

Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl : I think you are very tired b'coz of work load.
So now you go to bed and sleep well honey, Take Care (12:10am)

Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
.
.
Girl : Sorry to disturb you but one thing I forgot to tell you that tomorrow mom & dad are not at home in the evening, so you can come to my home after the shopping.
love u dear....
 (12:20am)

Boy(online) - ohh I was in the bathroom. Surely I will come  tomorrow... 

(Boys know girl's weakness & Girls know boy's weakness)

No comments:

Post a Comment